Moving Courses Online:
- Things Learned from Teaching Online, Summer 2020
- PDF by Jennifer Salk: Strategies for Moving Courses Online
- Teaching and Grading During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- UW IT Connect: Technology to Teach Remotely
*Check "Considerations for Moving University Dance Classes Online,"> "Syllabus"> "Building Accessibility into our Syllabi"
Online Teaching Resources:
- Keep Teaching – T&LI Knowledgebase
- Preparedness Checklist
- Stanford’s Teaching Effectively for Times of Disruption
- Chronicle Vitae, Going Online in a Hurry: What to Do and Where to Start
- Vimeo: Educational Content Online
- Association for Theatre in Higher Education
- Faculty Focus: Engaging Online Students with Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning Tools
- NDEO: Teaching During Covid-19: Advice from NDEO Members
- PDF: How to Zoom
Online Dance Classes:
- UW Dance Google Sheet: an accumulating public list of online dance classes and other resources
- Dance Magazine: The best online training platforms to try
- Dance Magazine: Should You Be Taking Online Dance Class?
- DancePlug: Currently offering Universities Two Free Weeks
- KMM Dance Studio
- Sangeet Vidhyalaya: Indian Classical Dance
- Dance NYC: Coronavirus Preparedness
Other Resources and News Items:
- The Chronicle is providing free access to breaking-news updates.
- Complete coverage of the coronavirus
- A collection of our best advice on teaching online during the pandemic, downloadable for free.
- A private Facebook discussion group where more than 5,000 campus officials share questions and advice.
- A running tracker of the latest developments, updated daily and sent directly to your inbox.
- The UW is partners with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). Faculty and graduate students can activate their membership at www.facultydiversity.org/
- NYTimes: Take Steps to Counter the Loneliness of Social Distancing
- NYTimes: Grieving the Losses of Coronavirus
- PNB Digital Content
- PDF: Guidelines for producing a Virtual Dance Concert- ICONS
- * Note the link at bottom of document is missing a “c”. Correct spelling is www.danceicons.org
- Social Distancing Festival: Submit your work that wasn't able to be seen live!
- The New York Times: Everybody Ready for the Big Migration to Online College? Actually, No
- Footage has appeared on social media of health workers around the globe dancing in an effort to keep morale up as many countries face the coronavirus outbreak: